Broadjam is another interesting take on independent music promotion. From their about page: “Broadjam helps its tens of thousands of musicians and bands promote their music online. Musicians use Broadjam to:
* Sell music downloads (Sell for $.99, Keep $.80!)
* Deliver music to film & TV supervisors, radio stations, and pro reviewers
* Build a fan base of Broadjam listeners
* Enter contests to win prizes and exposure
* Get a musician’s website”
Some services are free to music makers. some of the more interesting one’s cost a fee.