Rumblefish Song Licensing

Rumblefish is a one-stop (song writing and mechanical) music licensing agency alternative to some of the traditional country specific agencies. To get signed up as an artist is free, however they do select whom they want to represent. From their artist membership page: “Consider licensing your music through Rumblefish. We offer a non-exclusive agreement that you can opt-out of if necessary. We will not be your promoter, manager, agent or publisher, but we will license your music into projects like TV and film, videogames, commercials, and an incredible variety of creative marketing and branding campaigns. And we will share the license fees equally with you.”

Does the word “equally” imply a 50/50 split of revenues?

To apply for inclusion, one needs to send a physical CD of one’s materials to them.

The Music Licensing Store is their online licensing outlet.